Finding joy in daily life can be hard sometimes, especially when there are difficult things happening. This blog was created to remind me to look for and find the joy in daily living.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Joy in Accomplishing Things
I haven't written a blog entry for awhile because life has seemed to be too busy, but I wanted to take a moment and write about the joy that can come from accomplishing things that you are working on to completion. I recently passed my 6th and final evaluation at school. These evaluations are required every year for the first 3 years of teaching. I got all 5's as my scores which is as high as you can get and my principal wrote on my evaluation form that I am a very outstanding computer specialist. It was so nice to have that done! I also recently finished painting the set for "Annie" at the Junior High. It was a huge set and it was so nice to have it done as well. I finished it as usual on Opening Night and did a little touch up the following day in a couple places. It does bring joy into my life to accomplish things like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment